This space shows all current job opportunities at War on Want. Remember to keep up with our work by signing up for updates.
ÂŁ33,828 - ÂŁ35,553 plus 6% employerâ€™s pension
We are now seeking two passionate and talented people to take forward the central themes of War on Wantâ€™s strategic programme in support of workersâ€™ rights:
- Senior Programmes Officer â€“ Sweatshops and Plantations: you will be responsible for supporting trade unions and womenâ€™s collectives fighting for workersâ€™ rights in factories and farms across Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Senior Programmes Officer â€“ Informal Economy: you will be responsible for supporting grassroots movements fighting for workersâ€™ rights in the informal economy, as well as the right to decent housing and the Right to the City.
- Covering LetterÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
- Application FormÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
- Job Description/Person Spec Sweatshops and PlantationsÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
- Job Description/Person Spec Informal EconomyÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
- OrganogramÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
- Equal Opps Monitoring FormÂ WordÂ /Â PDF
or contact David Rudkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 1pm, 14 May 2014.
Interviews will be held on 21 and 22 May.